All ages love paneer dishes. You can find many paneer recipes that are simple to prepare and delicious. All paneer recipes can be healthy and nutritious. We will be focusing on the top two paneer recipes, which are highly favored by everyone.
1) Palak Paneer.
This paneer dish is a favorite, and it uses paneer and spinach. Serve with Indian bread, nans or roti.
* Oil, paneer cubes and garlic paste
* Finely chopped onion and ground ginger
* Chop chilies and spinach
* Salt, garam masala, double cream, lemon.
* Heat oil in a saucepan. Paneer cubes should be fried for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Keep the fried paneer aside.
* Add ginger, garlic and chopped onions to the same saucepan.
Sauté it well, then add the spinach. Cook it for a few more minutes on a low flame.
* Stir in garam masala, double cream, and continue to saute.
* Stir in the fried paneer and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before transferring into a bowl. Hot palak paneer can be served with naan or roti.
2) Paneer Butter Masl.
This is India’s favorite paneer recipe. This dish is loved by most vegetarians and can be substituted for butter chicken.
* Tomato puree and paneer cubes.
* Garam masala (chili powder, ginger garlic paste and coriander powder).
* Red color powder, fresh cream, butter, oil and salt.
For five minutes, fry paneer cubes. Then, rinse them under hot water to keep them soft.
* Add chopped onion to the same pan and cook until golden brown.
* Add garam masala powder, chili powder, coriander powder and ginger garlic paste.
* Bring the tomato puree to boil. Add the fried paneer cubes, red color, and let it boil for approximately 5-6 minutes.
* Combine chopped coriander leaves with butter.
* Now your paneer butter masala can be served. It can be served with butter naan or roti.